To enroll your student into Glacier, please visit the Highline Public Schools Family Center at 15675 Ambaum Blvd SW.
Enrollment forms are available at the family center for pick up or can be printed online and dropped off.
When coming to register your student, please bring the following:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Proof of your address
- Rental agreement, purchase agreement or utility bill
- Documents of public agencies; e.g., courts, Department of Social and Health Services medical coupon or rent voucher, a public utility bill, waste management, or power bill, etc., showing parent’s or guardian’s or adult student’s name and address.
- Official court documents establishing a legal guardianship and the guardian’s residency.
- Parent/Guardians without proof of residency documentation are advised to contact their neighborhood school for enrollment assistance
- Your child’s immunization records
Recommended to bring:
- Two emergency contacts, including addresses and phone numbers
- Physician, dentist, and child care addresses and phone numbers