Get Ready for School
Please stop by Tuesday, September 3, between 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (closed for lunch 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.) for our first Glacier Middle School Business Day. This is an opportunity to help you get set up for the year. Come to the cafeteria. You will have the opportunity to meet some of the Glacier staff, drop off required forms, pay fees and get transportation information.
There will be limited access for families to the rest of the school on September 3, due to getting our new school and classrooms ready for students the next day. Some final work items will be completed by construction workers in September after school hours. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to an amazing year in our beautiful new school.
Here are some of the items and information you can take care of on Business Day, September 3:
- ASB $10
- PE Uniform $10
- Planner $5
- Art Class $5
- Music $5
- Yearbook $20
- Spirit Shirts
Fees can be paid with cash or check.
- 6th grade Tdap immunizations. Not sure what your child needs to be ready? Visit the Health Services page on our district website or Washington Department of Health for more information.
- Medication authorization forms completed by a doctor **ONLY for students with life-threatening allergies or medical conditions.
- Sports physicals due! Visit the Athletics page on our district website for more information on programs.
- Register for sports programs FamilyID.
- Our school supply list is on our webpage.