Hello Glacier Families,
We hope this message finds you continuing to be safe and well. Attached at the bottom are links to our family message and weekly work for students.
The end of the school year is quickly approaching. It is important that we have ample opportunity for families to drop off items that have been checked out to their children and pick up items that are still inside the Glacier building. The following should answer your questions.
How to Pick Up Personal Items from School/Drop Off Materials
- Drop-Off: library books, instruments, sports uniforms, any other items that were checked out
- Pick-Up: medications, items from PE lockers, other personal items
- The following items will potentially be available depending on pending deliveries: yearbooks, spirit wear, sports pictures
- Chromebooks and other Chromebook Items may be turned in, but are not due until:
- 8th-grade students may keep their devices until August 1st.
- 6th and 7th graders will keep their devices until September 11, 2020, unless the student is transitioning to a different school or district, in which case they are due on one of the dates listed below.
- June 16th from 9am-5pm
- June 17th from 8-10:30am & 2-6pm
- June 18th from 9am-5pm
There will be two drive-up service lines, one in the bus zone and one in the usual student drop-off area. There will also be a walk-up line designated with tape, chalk, stanchions, cones, etc.
Staff will bag and label your child’s items. Students and families will not be allowed in the school building.
Staff will practice social distancing at the pick-up time. For everyone’s safety, please follow this process:
- If you drive to the school, please stay in your car.
- If you walk, go to the marked walk-up area and stay six feet from others.
- Staff will hand your child’s bag to you at the curbside.
- If you have items to return, you will be given a bag. Please place the items in the bag and hand it back to the staff member and/or place them into the container you are presented.
Please contact us if you have any questions.