2019-20 School Supply List
The following are a list of school supplies each student will need on the first day of school. Teachers may have additional supply needs at the start of school or throughout the year.
Required supplies for all students
- 2-inch 3-ring binder
- 1 Package of Dividers (7 sections)
- college-ruled loose-leaf notebook paper
- 4 college-ruled composition notebooks
- 2 graphing composition notebooks
- pens - blue, black and red
- #2 pencils (mechanical or traditional)
- Highlighters (multiple colors)
- 12" ruler - inches and centimeters
- Glue stick
Requested supplies for all school use
IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE, PLEASE BRING THESE ITEMS TO YOUR ADVISORY TEACHER THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL.
- 2 reams white copy paper
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 large pack of glue sticks
- 3 boxes of #2 pencils
- 1 pack dry erase markers (assorted colors)
- Clorox wipes
- Planner $5.00
- ASB Membership $10.00
- PE Uniform $10.00
Class Specific Fees
Only if you are scheduled to attend these classes
- Art Class $5.00
- Music Class $5.00
- Yearbook★ Before 12/31 $20.00
- Yearbook★ Beginning 1/1 $25.00
Sports participation fees
Fall Sports start the first day of school. Sports fees are per season, maximum of two seasons paid, the third season is free (ex. If a student plays Soccer and Girls’ Basketball, she would not have to pay for Volleyball).
- $15.00 for Free/Reduced Lunch Eligible ($30 max per year)
- $30.00 Regular Price ($60 max per year)
Middle school sports participants are also required to have a sports physical prior to beginning any sport. Physicals are valid for two years. Contact your family doctor for an appointment or call the Healthpoint Clinic on the Evergreen Campus at 206-835-2615. FREE sports physicals for Glacier student-athletes may be available (based on eligibility requirements). ONLINE registration is also required. Registration and physical forms are available on Glacier's website. Practice starts the first day of school.
Add links to pdfs of the school supply list.
REMINDER: These cannot be scanned pdfs. Also, please put the information from the pdf on the webpage. The pdf is only meant for parents to have a printable version.