Waskowitz Outdoor School
Thank you for visiting our website prior to your child's visiting Waskowitz Outdoor School. Your child's teacher will be in contact with you prior to your child's visit with all of the information and forms that you will need. Many of these forms are also available online. Please take a look at the General Information Presentation to help answer many of your questions about your child's trip to the Outdoor School at Waskowitz.
You are also welcome to join us for one of our open houses this year.
Spring open house is Sunday March 22, 2020 from 12:00-3:00 p.m.
Come join us!
- What is Waskowitz Outdoor School?
- How many days do we spend at Waskowitz?
- What does my child need to bring to Waskowitz? Is there a packing list?
- Can my child bring their cell phone?
- Who is supervising the students in the cabins?
- What paperwork is needed for this extended field trip?
- Can my child ride the bus to and from their regular school with their luggage?
- My child has dietary restrictions…
- Can I call my child and check on them, or can they call me?
- What happens if my child gets sick or hurt?
- My child is going to be homesick…
Meredith von Trapp